Wednesday, November 21, 2007

This picture is Cheri's cheer team at Toledo's Channel 13 Border Battle before the big Michigan-Ohio State game. Cheri's team is red, even though Michigan is blue. She is in the back, in the middle. The TV anchors are Sashem Brey and Jay Berschback, in the front. The blue team is the St. Francis cheerleaders from Toledo. St. Francis is an all boys' school (Paul, my Paul, and Jon went there) so the girls actually go to St. Ursula. Both schools are private Catholic schools in Toledo. The St. Francis girls were amazed while watching our girls stunt. Ohio doesn't allow cheerleaders to stunt and our girls compete in it. The girls cheered in the pre-game show and then were treated to a lunch from the station. It was a memorable day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mother and a grandmother (how did that happen?)I am a teacher. I teach English, Yearbook, Speech and Theater, and Zumba. I have taught many other things over the years. I love teaching.