Thursday, September 4, 2008

Summer's Over :(

I posted some pictures from some summer adventures. My Yearbook kids and I went to a conference in Sterling Heights and got creative with the camera. Cheri's cheer team won the "Most Spirited" award at their summer camp. My Dad's side of the family had a get together in Indiana, at Kelly's, this summer. It was wonderful to see everyone. Paul and I went to Vegas to see his Dad in a slot tournament at the Flamingo. We went early and stayed with my cousin Jennifer and her husband James for a few days before the rest of the Ramirez's arrived.

Now I'm back to school. I'm teaching Yearbook again and Speech and Theater. No more English papers to grade! Cheri is in her senior year and I'm already sad. My last one will be off to college next year. I've got to quit thinking like that and enjoy this last year with her. How am I going to go to school without one of my kids there!? Clint is at Western, in Kalamazoo, all year now. Charlie comes home on his days off. Jon is in town taking some classes at UT but he is staying at his Mom's. He is planning on going back to Denver when he is done. He wants to go into the medical field. Paul is still out in New York working at his job and with his band.

I'll try and post pictures often of this final, busy year with Cheri.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mother and a grandmother (how did that happen?)I am a teacher. I teach English, Yearbook, Speech and Theater, and Zumba. I have taught many other things over the years. I love teaching.