Saturday, March 28, 2009

The last cheer banquet at Bedford High :(

Cheri ended her high school cheer career last night with a beautiful banquet. I fought back tears all night long. One of the coaches, Kari, made the girls a CD with pictures and music of their season. That was too much for me, I lost it. I am not only going to miss Cheri cheering, I am going to miss all the other girls and their parents who have become my friends over the years. I love them all. It is the end of an era for me. I'm not good at this growing up stuff. This year just keeps getting harder and harder for me. I still have graduation, wedding shower, wedding, and dropping Cheri at college to go through yet.

On the bright side, I have graduation, shower, wedding, 2 kids in college, 3 vacation plans (cruise, Wash DC, and Wash State), and both Paul and my high school reunions. What a year this 2009 is turning out to be.

Cheri is trying out for cheer tomorrow (Sunday) at Adrian College. She has tryouts from 9 AM until 5 PM. At least I will still be able to see her cheer. Adrian is only 45 minutes away from the house. It will just be different. Everyone wish her luck tomorrow!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mother and a grandmother (how did that happen?)I am a teacher. I teach English, Yearbook, Speech and Theater, and Zumba. I have taught many other things over the years. I love teaching.