Sunday, May 10, 2009

Amazing weekend - 2009

The prom was at the Toledo Zoo this year. It was beautiful even if it was a bit cold. The kids got to ride on the carousel and the atmosphere was wonderful. Cheri and Shane looked great, as did all the kids that night. It was magical. Even though the prom was a bit bittersweet for me, it was a night of fun for Cheri.

The Friday before was my birthday and the senior relays at the high school. I am in charge of the relays so it was a busy day. The seniors had a blast. That night the kids, Paul, and I went to Outback and to see a movie. It was a wonderful day.

Mother's Day was lunch with my Mom, dessert with Paul's Mom, and bowling with my kids and their signifigant others. This weekend was so much fun I never wanted it to end. I wish every weekend was like this weekend.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mother and a grandmother (how did that happen?)I am a teacher. I teach English, Yearbook, Speech and Theater, and Zumba. I have taught many other things over the years. I love teaching.