Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!!!

This wonderful year is coming to an end. I wish I could wrap up 2009 and replay it over and over. 2009 was magical from start to finish. I know I am blessed and remember it every day. My resolution for 2010 is to cherish every day and live life to the fullest.

PIII was home for Christmas and we got to spend several days with him which we thoroughly enjoyed. He is getting ready to move into a new apartment in Brooklyn and is looking forward to that. It is much closer to work and he really doesn't like Manhattan. I think it would be fun but he likes the friendly neighborhood and lack of tourists in Brooklyn. I guess I can't blame him. New York City probably gets old after a while.

Jon and Hannah stayed in Denver this Christmas. They were very missed. This is the first year that Jon hasn't been with us on Christmas Eve. I hope this isn't a regular thing. They both work at the hospital and could not get off to come home.

Charlie is now officially employed at Vesuvius. This is the company his father worked for so he is very proud to be working for them. He is moving up to Mom's this weekend and will probably move into Nana and Pupa's house now that Kathy is moving up north permanently. Big changes are in store for his 2010.

Clint and Amanda are back in Kalamazoo and will be there for another year until Amanda finishes school at Western. Clint is going to work and will go back to finish his last year at Eastern when they move back here. Western won't take his Specs Howard credits and he was taking classes he had already taken. It was a waste of money so he decided to just work for a year. He is working at Best Buy. They just moved into a new apartment and are both working their butts off these days. I got Clint a day shadowing Rebecca Regnier ( a local reporter) and he is excited about that.

Cheri is home for a couple more weeks and then it will be back to Adrian to finish up her freshman year. She is looking to move into a house next year with a couple of friends. She had a good first semester and now will be starting some marketing classes, which will be more interesting that the required classes she took this semester. She is still cheering and is working at the hockey rink at the college.

We love you all and hope this 2010 bring love, peace, health, and happiness for all of you!

Enjoy the pics from Christmas 2009!!!

Love,
Cindy

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mother and a grandmother (how did that happen?)I am a teacher. I teach English, Yearbook, Speech and Theater, and Zumba. I have taught many other things over the years. I love teaching.