Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winning the Bedford Invitational

I am off again today because we are being dumped on with snow. I just looked outside and there is a half of a foot on Cheri's car. The storm was supposed to just miss us but I guess they were wrong because we are getting hammered. I decided to take the time to add some wonderful pictures to the blog. Cheri's cheer team hosted a competition Saturday and the girls won 1st place. They did such a great job. I got a few and one of my yearbook kids took some good ones too. The last picture is one that Cheri finally got of Cheyenne and I for the yearbook. We are taking expressive pictures for the yearbook and I wanted one with my dog. Enjoy the pictures and I hope all of you are staying warm and dry because I know this storm is a big one.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mother and a grandmother (how did that happen?)I am a teacher. I teach English, Yearbook, Speech and Theater, and Zumba. I have taught many other things over the years. I love teaching.