Friday, October 8, 2010

Sororities, dogs, horses, amusment parks, Homecoming and football games - Oh My!

Our fall has been as crazy as it usually is. Paul and I have been working 2 jobs and don't seem to have a minute to breathe. I told him we need a wife AND a husband. The house is just a place to sleep since we don't see it much these days. Paul is also still working on the rental trying to get it fixed up to rent - as well as reffing just about every day. I am doing 2 Zumba classes on Tuesday and Thursdays (Buckeye Cable employees and Community Ed) as well as a Saturday class. With all the kids, dogs, our jobs, and the horse we don't have any down time.

Charlie is working all the time and just got recognition from his company for a job well done. Kortnie is working at Tim Hortons and is starting school this month to study phlebotomy.

Clint is getting a lot of hours from Best Buy and Amanda is still working at the restaurant as well as student teaching, so she has been very busy and stressed. They have been trying to come home to work on their room downstairs but they haven't had the chance in the past few weeks. They will be moving back home in June to find permanant career jobs.

Cheri is in her sophomore year at Adrian and is still cheering. Cheri was just accepted into Alpha Phi sorority and she is thrilled. Many of her cheer teammates are in Alpha Phi. Next year she will probably live at the sorority house. Her sorority is the sister of Alex's faternity. They have both met so many new friends at college.

Anna has been having the time of her life at high school. She just participated in Big Ball and was interviewed for the local paper. Anna went to Homecoming with a group of 40 kids. I am sorry to say I haven't received her pictures from that yet; when I do I will post them. We also took her to Cedar Point amusment park and to a Tiger's baseball game. She had a great time at both. The Cedar Point trip was organized by EF Foundation, the group that brought her to the United States, so there were many exchange students. Charlie and Kortnie went with us too.

Romeo is getting HUGE! I am sure he is over 100 pounds now and he is only 9 months old. I will take him to the vets next week and get him weighed. He is much bigger than Cheyenne now and she weighs 70 pounds. Romeo has his own blog http://www.romeothenewfie.blogspot.com/

Jimmy Choo is settling in and starting to show his personality. Sometimes he can be a stinkier but he is still very sweet. He walks out of his stall and helps himself to treats, and whatever else he can find. We are training him now with Parelli, which is Natural Horsemanship. I used it on Sunny and Chevez and it is a wonderful program.

Enjoy the pictures and I will post more soon.

Love Ya,
Cindy

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mother and a grandmother (how did that happen?)I am a teacher. I teach English, Yearbook, Speech and Theater, and Zumba. I have taught many other things over the years. I love teaching.