Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Life goes on...

Paul, Clint, Amanda, and John, and I all attended the Alpha Phi Red Dress Gala last Saturday. There is dinner, dancing, and a silent auction all to raise money for women's heart disease. This is a charity that is near and dear to my heart because it took both of my grandmothers away from me. The more research they do, the better chance I have of not following the same fate. I also lost a dear friend, Debby Gregory, to the disease. The research will ultimately help men with heart disease too. As you all know my wonderful husband had open heart surgery last year, ironically right after last year's Red Dress Gala.

Anyway, it was a night of fun with my husband and kids and I am always up for that.

The babies are all growing and the moms are doing great. In about a month or so we should be finding out the sex. I will let you know when we find out.

Check out the post on Jonathan and his rock climbing that is after this one.

Love you all!
Cindy

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mother and a grandmother (how did that happen?)I am a teacher. I teach English, Yearbook, Speech and Theater, and Zumba. I have taught many other things over the years. I love teaching.