Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Our Jon, the adventure junkie.

Jonathan sent us pictures of his rock climbing adventures in Colorado. Some pictures are with one of his friends (I do not know his name) and some are of Jon and Katie, Jon's girlfriend.

Rock climbing is a serious passion of Jon's and his biggest fear of moving to Oregon is that the climbing is a good drive from where he will be living. At least they have it there. He will never find natural climbing in Southeast Michigan or Northwest Ohio. We are flat terrrain out here. Paul, Jon, and PIII will be going to the Upper Pennisula of Michigan over Christmas break to take on the climbing up there. Good bye and good luck, I will keep my feet on the flat ground. Crazy guys!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mother and a grandmother (how did that happen?)I am a teacher. I teach English, Yearbook, Speech and Theater, and Zumba. I have taught many other things over the years. I love teaching.