Thursday, October 11, 2007

At our school, during Homecoming week, the junior and senior girls play a game called Big Ball. The girls paint their faces and dress crazy. There are 100 students on the football field and they are all in zones. They fight for a huge ball and try to get it into the endzone. It is fixed and the seniors always win. I am the junior adviser and that makes me the coach of the junior team. I painted my face too. I have never had so much fun at an event in my life. The picture I posted is of Cheri and I during the game. We actually won but every time we scored the seniors got points! Next year it will be us!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mother and a grandmother (how did that happen?)I am a teacher. I teach English, Yearbook, Speech and Theater, and Zumba. I have taught many other things over the years. I love teaching.