Monday, October 8, 2007

Welcome Friends and Family!

Hello to all of our friends and family. I thought this would be a wonderful way for us to keep in contact. I will be able to post pictures and comments for everyone to view. We have had so much happen to us in the last few months.

Paul has been working on the house as much as possible in between his job as soccer referee and his regular job at Buildings and Grounds at the school. We are working on getting grass put in the front yard, landscaping bricks in front of the porch, and getting a fence in the backyard. When the weather turns he will focus on the fireplace, master bath, and trim. We will be done in about 20 years with no problem.

I, Cindy, have been trying to keep up at work. This year I have taken on the huge task of creating the high school yearbook. The school went on trimesters for the first time and we have a new computer system. If that wasn't enough for me, I'm taking on the prom, creative writing club, and the equestrian club. If I add one more thing I've advised my co-workers to shoot me.

PIII graduated from Ohio State in June and moved to Dallas the day after graduation. He decided to move to New York last month and is actively looking for a job at this time.

Jonathan is still in Denver and found work as an apartment manager. He is looking into graduate school. Jon is still dating Hanna at this time. She is in her last year of nursing school.

Charlie, Clint, and Cheri lost their dad this past July and are still mourning his passing. Charlie is still working at the steel mill and has an apartment in Brownstown. He is looking at his options at this time and is thinking of moving, possibly to Vegas.

Clint started his first year at Western Michigan University in September and is loving the college life. Amanda went out to Kalamazoo too. There are several Bedford kids at the college and everyone is settling in quite well.

Cheri is in Varsity Cheer and loving it. They are getting ready for competitive season. She is a junior this year and is enjoying the high school life.

Go Bedford!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear all is well beck home. We miss all of you very much. Charlie when you get to Las Vegas look me & James up it will be nice to see a freindly face out here. Clint have a great time in college and Cheri good luck with your cheerleading.

Jenn

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mother and a grandmother (how did that happen?)I am a teacher. I teach English, Yearbook, Speech and Theater, and Zumba. I have taught many other things over the years. I love teaching.