Friday, October 26, 2007

Hi all...

I was going through some pictures and decided to post some of my favorites. You have to check out the one with Paul and Cheyenne in the dog house. My husband is nuts. We just had Paul III and Clint home this past weekend and had a nice family get-together. I made my pizza at Clint's request. Cheri and Amanda's sister, Lindsay, are going up to Western for sibling weekend tonight. I'm driving them halfway and meeting Clint and Amanda for dinner. They have a haunted house and other fun activities planned for the kids.

Hope all of you are doing fine. My good friend, Gabriel, is in the middle of the fires in California. Her family is safe, thank God. My aunt Linda just went through that in Tahoe not long ago. She also was safe. My cousin Kelly just had a little girl, Izzy, and Cheri and I went to visit her in Indiana a couple of weeks ago. Izzy is healthy and darling. We got to see Linda and Kim while we were there. Our family is just all over the place and getting together is precious.

Love you all...Cindy

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mother and a grandmother (how did that happen?)I am a teacher. I teach English, Yearbook, Speech and Theater, and Zumba. I have taught many other things over the years. I love teaching.