Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Missing my babies!!!

I just got done looking at Kelly's blog and I am missing my kids at that age. At the time I felt so overwhelmed with responsibility that I don't think I realized how much I would miss them when they were grown. I do actually love the ages my kids are because they are special people. I just really need someone to have a baby, that actually lives in Michigan, so I can calm that feeling. I haven't even seen Charlie's friend, Kerri's, baby in a few weeks. I'm itching to take a road trip to Indiana to cuddle my little cousins, Izzy and Laney. To feel those soft cheeks and to see those innocent eyes taking in the wonder of the world, that's what I long for. I think the circle of life has me in limbo right now so when I do have that on a regular basis again (grandkids) I will never take one moment for granted.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mother and a grandmother (how did that happen?)I am a teacher. I teach English, Yearbook, Speech and Theater, and Zumba. I have taught many other things over the years. I love teaching.