Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Homecoming at Adrian and some picture fun!

All the cheerleaders and dancers tailgated before the Homecoming game Saturday. I helped Mom and Dad Ramirez make tamales and then met everyone else in Adrian. Mom and Mike drove down, Paul came after soccer, Charlie and Kortnie rode the Harley up after a retirement party, and Clint drove over from Kalamazoo (Mom Ramirez wasn't feeling well after cooking all day so they didn't make it). Another day of family, food, friends, and fun! Adrian lost the game in double overtime, but I was there (as usual) for the girl.

I also added some silly pictures we created one night on Yearbook Yourself 2009. You take your face and put it on old yearbook pictures. As you will see the results were hilarious. Clint, Cheri, and I were playing with it one night. I was laughing so hard at some of these pictures I about fell out of the chair. I was showing my students the website today and we had a ton of fun with it too.

We are starting another busy month with PIII's 30th birthday and my reunion weekend. We also have 2 more home games for Adrian. My school, Bedford, is going crazy because we have a shot at football playoff for the first time in many, many years. I have also been roped into working the lock-in and Homecoming dance. People are just so used to me working these events they almost expect it now. I don't mind though, I really miss the activity here at school. Plus, my yearbook kids still cover it so it is easier when I am here to man that.

Enjoy the pictures (especially the funny ones!) and I love you all.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mother and a grandmother (how did that happen?)I am a teacher. I teach English, Yearbook, Speech and Theater, and Zumba. I have taught many other things over the years. I love teaching.