Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cheri's College Life In Adrian

Well, it has been quite an adjustment for me since Cheri moved to college. She seems to be doing fine. She has old friends from Bedford at Adrian and is making new friends every day. I am getting to see her, for one reason or another, every week. Tonight she cheered in her first college game. Paul is out of town reffing so I took Jennifer with me. Shane met us in Adrian because his game was earlier in the day; he plays football for Defiance and they won! Adrian ended up losing but I was there for the cheerleaders. We sat by some cheer parents and Jennifer knew them...small world. Cheri is coming home tomorrow (Sunday) for the first time since she moved into her dorm. We are going to go shopping, do a movie, and eat at Olgas. I'm so looking forward to that.

I spent about 8 hours on a scrapbook of the wedding pictures. It is just beautiful. I never scrapbooked until Amanda's shower and now I'm hooked. Maybe I'll organize some of my old pictures because I have them in boxes. I still have 3 pages left on the wedding book and then I have a cheer book to work on. I was looking for pictures for the cheer book and didn't have any trouble finding them; we have taken thousands over the years. It was strange to see Cheri in black and gold. She has been in red and white since she was cheering for the Lions.

Anyway, if you ever want to see my scrapbook, I'd be happy to show you. Hopefully, I will finish the last few pages soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mother and a grandmother (how did that happen?)I am a teacher. I teach English, Yearbook, Speech and Theater, and Zumba. I have taught many other things over the years. I love teaching.