Sunday, October 16, 2011

Double the fun!

This is going to be the longest winter of my life! I am waiting on TWO grandbabies and I've never been so excited in my life. Cheri is due April 27th, the last day of her finals, and Amanda is due June 14th, around her last day of school. Hopefully both babies are a bit late and moms can just concentrate on new motherhood.

Cheri has two football games left until she quits cheering. I think she has two basketball games in this semester too. She is getting a baby bump that is very noticeable now. She has been very sick her first trimester but it seems to be easing up. She would throw up and then go on with her day. I felt so sorry for her. Tomorrow we are going for an ultrasound. I took the morning off to go with them. I'm really excited to see the baby. It is the size of a plum right now. It has all of it's limbs, organs, and facial features now. I keep up on both girls through thebump.com.

Amanda has been very nauseous but that is it, thank God. She is teaching 5th grade so keeping up with the kids has been challenging. We have all been checking out all the new stuff at Babies R Us. I am buying both baby cribs so we are checking out the 4 in 1 styles that will work through the baby's entire life. Clint has been working 2 jobs to try and save for the baby. He wants to be around to help with the baby when she goes back to work. Ultrasound for the Anderson bundle of joy is Friday. This baby is the size of a sweet pea and starting to get facial features. Within the next week he/she will be developing arms, hands, legs, and feet. I love watching their progress. They didn't have The Bump back when I was having kids.

Cheri came home this weekend for Homecoming at Bedford. Every year the alumni cheerleaders come home to cheer at the game. It is so wonderful to see all the girls that I miss so much all together again. Bedford won but the game ended in a downpour. It still was so much fun.

I have been teaching Zumba in my basement and it is doing very well! I love doing it at home. Paul has been reffing soccer a ton this fall. His health isn't doing very well. His kidney doctor said they will be talking about dialysis at the next visit. His kidneys are not filtering his blood and he is getting more toxins in his blood. He seems fine with it but I think he acts that way so I don't get stressed about it. Little does he know that I worry no matter what. Say a prayer for him that things go well.

Charlie and Kortnie are doing really well. She is working a ton of hours and so is Charlie. The girls being pregnant is making her want a little one of her own. Her and Charlie have been talking about all that. I told Charlie he has to do more than talk - lol. It is up to them but it wouldn't hurt my feelings to have a third grandbaby...or 4th, 5th, etc.

Speaking of more grandbabies, Paul talked to Jonathan and he is looking at moving to Oregon state in May when he gets his nursing license. His girlfriend, Katie, is doing her residency there and they are talking about marriage and babies in 3 years when she is done. I'm excited for them but Oregon is so far away. Don't think that will keep me from being there for all their kids' milestones. A bonus is he will be only 4 hours from Paul and Cindy in Bonney Lake, Washington - A win-win for me. I'm thinking birth, birthdays, games, etc. Nana and Pupa need to be there! Frequent Flyer miles here we come!

PIII is still in Brooklyn and I think he is going to be satisfied with just being Uncle Paul. I have to admit there is a part of me that is jealous of his carefree, fun life. I think I could get used to that. I do wish he were closer too though. I miss my boys. I don't see them near enough. I'm hoping I do see both of them this Christmas.

I will keep you posted on my grandbabies' progress.

I hope this finds all of you doing well. I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mother and a grandmother (how did that happen?)I am a teacher. I teach English, Yearbook, Speech and Theater, and Zumba. I have taught many other things over the years. I love teaching.