Friday, October 28, 2011

Family

Today we got a look at the little Peanut in Amanda's belly. Everything is going great and they moved her due date to June 10th. Cheri's will probably be moved to the beginning of May according to her ultrasound. These two cousins are getting closer in age every time the girls go to the doctor. They are going to be like twins. It is so cool.

I was looking at John's family pictures and stole some to post on here. His mom and dad are John and Linda, he has a younger sister (Ashley, who was my student her freshman year), and younger brother, Cody. I posted some crazy picture of John, his Dad, and some guys at Monette's (the market his family owns). One picture is of John doing handstands (which he does a lot), and the other two are him with his brother and the whole family at John's graduation. He came over again tonight with a delivery from Monette's, pretzel bread, honey crisp apples, and some peppers - Yum! He is such a sweet kid.

I am watching Natalie tonight and it has been a crazy night trying to keep up with a 2 year old. The dogs helped, Cheyenne chased the laser light for her, Natalie found the dog bones and gave each dog about 50 bones, she shared her spaghetti with the dogs, we practiced Zumba, and she found treasures in the extra bedrooms to play with. Her and the dogs made a fort out of Romeo's (or as Natalie says, Oyeeoo's) cage. It was too funny.

Tomorrow is a trip to Adrian for an Alpha Phi parent ceremony and a football game. Sunday will be grading papers and getting my new Zumba moves down. I love weekends!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mother and a grandmother (how did that happen?)I am a teacher. I teach English, Yearbook, Speech and Theater, and Zumba. I have taught many other things over the years. I love teaching.