Monday, May 7, 2012

Baby Liam's shower

We had our shower for Baby Liam a few weeks ago. I think Clint and Amanda are finally all ready for his arrival. Amanda's mom, Teresa, did a wonderful job decorating for the shower. It was all in Dr. Suess theme.  We had lunch courtesy of Monettes and it was wonderful. We had a bonfire at the Crabb Rd house and tons of the kids' friends were there, as well as family. It was a conplete success. I need to get a picture of Liam's room to put on here. It is adorable! They have it decorated in Lion King. He is one lucky little guy with those two as parents.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mother and a grandmother (how did that happen?)I am a teacher. I teach English, Yearbook, Speech and Theater, and Zumba. I have taught many other things over the years. I love teaching.