Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jayden's first month and Cheyenne's last

We have been enjoying every second of Jayden this past month. He will be 4 weeks tomorrow and one month on Saturday. Where has the time gone? I got to keep him overnight when he was 2 weeks old so Mommy and Daddy could have a date night. We took him to his first movie Friday, Men in Black. He was an angel. I get him this Saturday again for another date night. I love every second of Nana and Jayden time.

Amanda is trying everything she can to get Liam here but he is comfy and not ready yet. This is her last week of work so anytime is fine with us. He isn't actually due until June 14th. The little bugger may just hold out until then.

We do have some horrible news. We had to put our Cheyenne down last week. She got into a fight with the little dog next door and the dog died. She was labeled as vicious because of that and we were forced to put her down. It was a very emotional experience for Paul and I. Cheyenne was our baby. Romeo is really missing her. We are going to get a puppy eventually but we need to heal and I need to be out of school and Liam needs to be here before we can worry about a puppy right now. I just feel bad for Romeo because he is lost. RIP Cheyenne, we love you and will see you again.

I attached some pictures of Jayden's first month. It feels like he has always been here. I can't believe it has only been a month! I will post pictures of Liam as soon as he arrives.

Love Ya,
Cindy

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mother and a grandmother (how did that happen?)I am a teacher. I teach English, Yearbook, Speech and Theater, and Zumba. I have taught many other things over the years. I love teaching.